Baydur® 110 is a microcellular, solid RIM material characterized by its affordable moulding. Thanks to fast demolding cycles of about 90 seconds, high strength molded articles with an intrinsic stiffness can be produced, preferably with a wall thickness of 4 to 8 mm.
Improved processing parameters of the material, for example higher reactivity (short demolding times) and higher densification of the molded part (free from surface defects) support the economical advantages of this PUR product.
Material without any filler with a final density of 1050 – 1150 Kg / m3.
Optimum thickness between 3 and 12 mm.
Economical production, especially of large and complex parts.
High-quality surfaces for demanding paint applications.
1º de-moulding conicity.
- Spring unions are possible
- Flexion resistance 25-45 Mpa
- Traction resistance 55 Mpa
- Break elongation 12%
- Twist stress 3,5% of marginal elongation. 60 Mpa according to DIN EN ISO 178
- Elasticity modulus 2200 Mpa
- Impact resistance at 23ºC 50 KJ/m²
- Superficial hardness Shore D 76
Dimensional heat stability:
- Distortion by heat resistance with flexion effort 115ºC, method B
- According to DIN EN ISO 75-1 / 75-2
- Method A: 1,81 Mpa at 100ºC